Freeman Built assists Banks, Investors, 3rd party Servicers and Government Agencies renovating and repairing homes that have gone into foreclosure. We do this by successfully completing existing projects or dwellings to a sellable or rentable condition. At whatever stage of construction, our teams provide the experience and skills necessary to bring your project to market.
Freeman Built adds improved value for any addition or alteration to real property by meeting all three of the following conditions:
- It substantially adds to the value of the real property, or appreciably prolongs the useful life of the real property.
- It becomes part of the real property or is permanently affixed to the real property so that removal would cause material damage to the property or article itself.
- It is intended to become a permanent installation.
For example, building a deck, installing a hot water heater, or installing kitchen cabinets are all capital improvement projects. Repairing a broken step, replacing a thermostat on a hot water heater, or painting existing cabinets are all examples of maintenance work.
For our clients, our goal is to maximize the return on their real property by offering quick and professional services.
- Cabinetry and woodworking
- Window replacement
- Appliance updating
- Kitchen and bathroom updating
- Room Addition